Lamp Luck,Traditional lamp, clay on canvas, canvas art
There is much more to the humble oil lamp, than its obvious use of providing light and just for its aesthetic value. The earliest known oil lamp is dated back to the Chalcolithic Age, about 4500 to 3300 BC. It is a part of Indian and many other traditions to create the right kind of atmosphere, before starting anything new by lighting a lamp. This is because when the lamp is lit, a certain etheric sphere is created around the fire that causes our receptivity to be at its best. It is a way of invoking your own inner nature for best possibilities. I hope you try lighting a lamp once a day to experience the difference 😊
This aesthetic art work reflects the significance of lighting a lamp. This is a mixed media art created on Canvas and framed in a light weight two-toned plastic frame.
The lamp is created with air dry clay and painted with metallic colors. The background of the canvas is hand painted with acrylic colours using the blending Technique. The canvas is well secured in the photo frame. This beautiful artwok make a fantastic housewarming gift, or as a gift for birthdays, congratulatory wishes, or any special occasions to convey the best wishes for new beginnings. The artwork can be a aesthetic decoration to your walls.
I create each piece of art with immense devotion, joy and care. I hope this art work brings a sense of festivity to you. The lamp art is purely handmade with out using any molds. Only when the root is carefully nurtured with time and effort, will a beautiful fruit grow. Just like the root, the process of making this art requires a lot of time, effort, patience and love.
Hope you enjoy these earrings as much as I enjoyed making them for you! :) Wishing you a celebratory way of life!
Great care is taken to ensure that all items listed are described and photographed as accurately as possible to show the intricate details of the piece. Please ensure you read the listing descriptions well for dimensions and colors. Please do keep in mind that the colors shown may slightly vary due to the natural and the difference in screen light. I cannot guarantee a perfect color match.
As these are handmade products, they cant be made perfectly symmetrical and very identical. Unlike the machine made, handmade items do have imperfections and this is what makes handmade products very beautiful and unique just like our lives.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Great care is taken to pack each item carefully and is packed with lot of love. It would break my heart if you have received a damaged item. But if you did, then please contact me immediately within 24 hours of the item received. If I am not contacted within 24 hours, the order will be considered as received in good condition.
I work very hard to make sure that each art work I create is well made and well packed so that my dear customers are completely happy with them. I hope that you are happy with your purchase but for some reason the product that you have received is not as you have expected, then please contact me before placing return requests. I will work with you to make it right as much as I possibly can so that have a pleasant shopping experience.
- Returns are accepted Only if they are returned within 7 working days after you have received your order. Refunds can not be issued after this period.
- The returns will be accepted only if the products are in its original condition, unworn and undamaged.
- The amount of the product excluding the return shipping will be refunded within 5-7 business days after I have received the item.
- If the items are damaged or lost when they are being returned, then the buyer will be responsible for the damage or losses incurred. Then a refund may not be possible.
- The buyer should file a claim with the logistic company to recover the cost of damage or loss. Return shipping and their replacements are customer's responsibility.
Great care is taken to ensure that all items listed are described and photographed as accurately as possible to show the intricate details of the piece. Please ensure you read the listing descriptions well, for dimensions and colors. Please do keep in mind that the colors shown may slightly vary due to the natural and the difference in screen light. I cannot guarantee a perfect color match. As these are handmade products, they can’t be made perfectly symmetrical and very identical. Unlike the machine made, handmade items do have imperfections and this is what makes handmade products very beautiful and unique just like our lives.
- Returns cannot be accepted if the reason for return are dimensions or colors. Hence please read the description carefully before purchasing.
- Returns also can not be accepted if the package did not arrive on a certain date. As this is out of my control. Please read shipping details for more information.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Products on Sale