Mantra yoga + Shanmukhi April 28th (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
Shankmukhi Mudra :
Shanmukhi mudra is a simple but subtle practice that brightens and rejuvenates the face and eyes and brings about a state of balance leading toward increased awareness and meditativeness.
• Improves vision
• Brightens the eyes and face. It improves the aura in the face. People concerned about their beauty can do it, actors can do it.
• Helps turn a person inward, prepares one for pratyahara.
• Rejuvenates different parts of the face, including helping with ailments related to nose ears, eyes.
• Helps relieve vertigo and tinnitus
• Enhances awareness
• Brings about mental balance
Mantra yoga is a powerful practice that aligns the three fundamental aspects of the system – body, mind and energy – leading to a more profound experience of life. It helps stabilize the body and mind, thus eliminating psychological disturbances and alleviating chronic ailments. Get Initiated in to Aumkar meditation.
• Helps stabilize the body and mind
• Helps come out of psychological disturbances
• Relief from excessive fear, nightmares, unstable mind
• Remedies attention disorders
AGE: 14 Years & Above
Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Program will be held at the Home Space, in Milpitas
Complete address will be given upon registration.
Semi private - The class will hold 1-3 participants, allowing the students to practice in comfort, with out being crowded. This settings enables the students to get individual attention and an opportunity to get the practices corrected by the teacher.
Note: The venue has only stairs.
Early Bird $90 (Until April 20th)
Full Fee $120
- Mantra Yoga Full Price$120$1200$0