Mon, Jun 03|
Mantra yoga + Shanmukhi (1)
Bring stability to body, mind & rejuvenate your face.
Time & Location
Jun 03, 2019, 5:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Milpitas, Milpitas, CA 95035, USA
About the Event
Shankmukhi Mudra :
Shanmukhi mudra is a simple but subtle practice that brightens and rejuvenates the face and eyes and brings about a state of balance leading toward increased awareness and meditativeness.
• Improves vision
• Brightens the eyes and face. It improves the aura in the face. People concerned about their beauty can do it, actors can do it.
• Helps turn a person inward, prepares one for pratyahara.
• Rejuvenates different parts of the face, including helping with ailments related to nose ears, eyes.
• Helps relieve vertigo and tinnitus
• Enhances awareness
• Brings about mental balance
Mantra yoga is a powerful practice that aligns the three fundamental aspects of the system – body, mind and energy – leading to a more profound experience of life. It helps stabilize the body and mind, thus eliminating psychological disturbances and alleviating chronic ailments. Get Initiated in to Aumkar meditation.
• Helps stabilize the body and mind
• Helps come out of psychological disturbances
• Relief from excessive fear, nightmares, unstable mind
• Remedies attention disorders
AGE: 14 Years & Above
Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Program will be held at the Home Space, in Milpitas
Complete address will be given upon registration.
This is a Semi private class- This class will hold only 2-4 participants in total, allowing the students to practice in comfort, with out being crowded. This settings provides a unique opportunity to students to experience the one on one class, get individual attention, learn the practice in depth and to get the practices corrected in detail.
Note: The venue has only stairs.
Early Bird $90 (Until April 20th)
Full Fee $120
Mantra Yoga Full Price